Terms of Service
- General Terms & Conditions
- Use of Site
- No Liability/No Warranty/Indemnity
- General Terms & Conditions
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE (the "Site") AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH
THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Terms"). BY USING OR
BROWSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE
DO NOT USE OR BROWSE THE SITE. Max Genomics owns and operates the Site and will be referred to as
"Site Owner" throughout these Terms.
- This Site is intended to provide services to and information for you, the user ("You") for your
personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified on the Site. Information and services provided
on this Site include: a. information provided by the Site Owner, such as directories and products
b. information, links, responses to third party businesses who sell products and services relating to purchase
transactions and other uses ("Business Information").
- By accessing the Site, You agree to use the information and services provided by the Site in
accordance with these Terms and other procedures listed from time to time throughout the Site. These Terms
may change from time to time and it is Your responsibility to review them each time You visit the Site.
Furthermore, additional terms and conditions may govern Your use of certain web sites or web pages within
this Site and You agree that your use of such other sites and pages will be in accordance with such additional
terms and conditions. The Site Owner reserves the right to refuse or discontinue use of the Site by any user,
merchant or other party. All users of the Site must be at least 13 years of age. You and the Site Owner agree
that the statutes and laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof,
will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site. You and the Site Owner also agree and
hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the county courts of North Carolina and the
United States District Court for the state of North Carolina with respect to such matters. The Site Owner
reserves the right to alter or discontinue any of the services or materials provided through this Site and
these disclaimers, Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The failure of Site Owner to exercise or
enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or
provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be
invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions
as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force
- Use of Site
- You agree to use the Site in accordance with these Terms, as may be modified from time to time, and such
other terms, conditions and procedures posted throughout the Site. Your use will at all times comply with all
applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- All content included on the Site is the property of the Site Owner, its licensors, affiliates, individual
users, and advertisers, and protected by U.S copyright, trademark and other laws. The content on the Site is for
Your personal use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication,
or display, of the content contained on the Site is strictly prohibited. The Site includes graphics, logos, and
other trademarks and service marks owned by the Site Owner or its licensors, affiliates, individual users, or
advertisers and copying, altering, or otherwise removing from the Site or distributing these items in any form to
third parties is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to use the Site in any manner that damages or impairs the Site or interferes with the use of
the Site by others, nor will You misappropriate or attempt to misappropriate any portions of the Site, materials,
software, programs, code, or other information on or within the Site.
- You agree not to create links to any portion of the Site without the express written permission of the Site
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site is not intended to be used to complete contracts between sellers of
any products or services and buyers of the products or services. Such transactions and
contracts must be negotiated, performed and completed outside of this Site. The Site is not intended to create any
offers or binding commitments between buyers and sellers of products or services, but is to be used
merely as an information or research tool by potential buyers and sellers.
- YOU AGREE THAT Max Genomics LLC IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS TECHNICAL OPERATION OR ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF Max Genomics LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, THE WEB SITE OR ITS RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS. THE WEB SITE MIGHT CONTAIN FACTS, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY FACTS, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS AND/OR RECOMMENDATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH FACTS, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS AND/OR RECOMMENDATIONS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Max Genomics LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, AND/OR THE DISCLAIMER OF SOME TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME Of THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- No Liability/No Warranty/Indemnity
- The Site Owner assumes no responsibility for equipment failure in any electronic transmission. Site Owner
will make every effort to maintain system availability, except during scheduled maintenance periods. Site Owner is
not responsible for any bid requests that are not processed or accepted.
- Our Information provided on the Site is for your personal use and reference, it is not intended to be legal,
financial or other advice. The display of Business Information, and other information through this
Site does not constitute any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation. Use of the Site and reliance upon such
information is at Your sole risk.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE SITE OWNER ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE SITE OWNER MAKES
NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, HOMES, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED THEREOF,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE OWNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR DESTRUCTIVE
PROPERTIES CONTAINED IN ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO, FRAMED WITHIN,
OR OTHERWISE REFERRED TO BY THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE OWNER, OR ANY
OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF THE SITE OWNER, OR ANY OF ITS
OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD THEREOF.
BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR
INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE,
OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SITE.
You are bound by these Terms upon access to the Site. Site Owner reserves the right to suspend or permanently
terminate the Site or Your access to the Site at any time, for any reason and with or without prior notice to You.